The time to plan for your exit is when you start your business. The wrong time to plan your exit is just before you sell. We can show you how to make exit planning part of your ongoing business process.
You can double or triple the value of your business by positioning properly for your exit - this includes:
2. Having managers in place that will stay with the new owner.
3. Extending your intellectual property well beyond your exit.
4. Having reviewed accouting.
5. Getting environmental issues quantifed and defined years ahead of selling.
6. Having the right stock structure to minimize taxes for you and the new owner.
7. Establishing long term contracts, leases and other items that create certainty for future business.